one week of hard work is done and I’m happy to present the first and mayor update for SqueezePlug version 6. SqueezePlug V.6.01 fixes some mayor bugs and offers some very exiting new features.
The main fixed issues are:
- Wifi works now for all Raspbian / Wheezy HF and SF supported devices
- Problem with SqueezeSlave and SqueezeLite are fixed
- Issues with formatting and creating a media library are fixed
- You can now name your Shairport Players as you like
- Different other small bugs are fixed
New features are:
- Added Genie9 support, a Time machine Clone (very cool, I’ll inform you about details later)
- Possibility to disable the LAN-Connection is using WLAN
- New SqueezeLite version
Please take a look in the patch history for more details (Attachment):
You will get this patch directly with SqueezePlug. Run “setup” choose <Basic Configuration> <Update_SP>.
The next days I’ll inform you about more details!
Feel free to donate my SqueezePlug project:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … M49ARYWK6C
thanks a lot!